Park Access Information
The Park is situated on the coast of Gower at the end of Burrows Lane approximately 1.5 km from the village of Llangennith (please use postcode SA3 1JP in your satnav).
The nearest bus stop is in the village.
Visitor parking is charged at £5, please note it is a cash only car park. The parking area is on grass or gravel at the entrance to the Park about 400m from the beach. The surface is level but uneven and care should be taken by pedestrians.
Access to the beach is via a concrete ramp with a maximum gradient of 15%- 20%. The ramp is for pedestrians only.
The Park office is located near to the beach and main farm house (follow signs from the main entrance). Please phone prior to visiting to arrange an appointment.
The Park playground* is located at the entrance to the Park near the visitor’s car park and welcomes caravan owners and visitors. Children should be supervised at all times.
Located nearby to the access ramp to the beach we now have an outdoor gym. Please make sure you read the safety information provided prior to using the equipment.
- This equipment is intended for use by individuals having an overall height greater than 1.40m only; this is not play equipment.
- Please read and follow the exercise instructions on each piece of equipment.
- Use the equipment at your own risk and only for the intended purpose.
- If you are in any doubt about your health or level of physical fitness, please consult a doctor or fitness professional before using this equipment.
- Avoid over-exertion when using the equipment.
- In case of a medical emergency, dial 999.
- Location: Broughton Farm Caravan Park, Llangennith, Gower, Swansea SA3 1JP
- Do not use any equipment if it appears damaged or is malfunctioning. Please report this to us on 01792 390 000 or via the website.
The Park is fairly flat with all roads tarmacked. Low level lighting is provided to all roads in the Park.
All caravan holiday homes on the Park are privately owned and sited on concrete bases. Nearly all are accessed via two or three steps.
The office is accessed via a low ramp. Visitor’s wheelchair access toilet is available in the office. A wheel chair is available on request for visitors who are visiting for caravan sales.
The Park laundry is located near the beach behind the main farm house. It is accessed over level ground and has door widths suitable for wheelchair users. A wheelchair access toilet is available for caravan owners and may be used by Park visitors on request.
*The equipment has been made to BS EN 1176 and Kitemarked under Licence no KM 45658. The safety surface provided has been tested in accordance with BS EN 1177:1998.
You may also be interested in...
Contact Broughton Farm Caravan Park
Please contact us if you have any queries, we aim to respond within 48 hours.
Broughton Farm does not offer caravans for rental or any rental pitches for tourers, campervans or tents.